Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Changes, and food

Work has been a little weird. I've been trying to balance a lot of paperwork with actually being involved in the day-to-day cafe operations. Part of me would like to go back to waiting tables. The greater part is very focused here. I need to make sure the other prep page gets printed this afternoon.

Tastingmenu on chocolate

I feel like I should be getting more creative here at home, but the truth is, we've been very meat-and-rice lately when we're not grabbing from out. I'm tired and my hours are all over the place and Spirit doesn't good. Pet cooks when she's not wrapped in depression and the perception that there are only a couple things she can eat that she's sick of, and I don't have the time I need to spend really re-teaching her that there's a world of food out there that will improve rather than worsen her diabetes without resorting to living on Boost.

I guess the blog title here should really be changed to "Cricket serves." That part never changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home